Sonntag, 19. September 2010

Check twice before you delete. And shoot RAW.

In cases like this I am very happy I shoot RAW because of the reserves you get out of a file if necessary. Yesterday I was testing the light and took a shot in aperture priority mode to see what I shall set my camera to. I didn't intended to keep the shot, it was a light test only. Using the matrix metering mode gave me a far too dark picture. 




I changed the metering mode to Spot, took an average of her hair and the background and started to take the scene as intended. 


Nevertheless I was curious about this specific picture I found in Lightroom yesterday. I pushed the Exposure + 3,0. And this is what I got. Phew... I think, with a little work, this could turn out as a pretty awesome image...


Thank you Canon. And thank you Adobe.



Keine Kommentare: